Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Blogging?

*Knock knock knock*  Hello?!  Rebekka are you there? 

The blog-a-verse is lonely without me.  Life gets in the way of the blog.  It sucks that I have to work and do homework!  LOL!

Anyway, I'm feeling good about things right now.  Everything seems to be falling into place. 

Workouts are going well, eating could be better but going well, and my classes are rockin'!  The one teacher that I have struggled to keep a "B" in that class loves my work this semester for some reason.  98% BABY!!!!

I'll have to take my "Biggest Loser" pictures to update you on my body progress.  I'm very happy about how I look.  All my clothes are fitting weird so things are looking a little saggy.  I'm at the end between sizes stage so clothes are not fun right now. 

I promise to blog more now that the semester is winding down.

You may have to remind me!  Keep me accountable!

Until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment