Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Monday, October 22, 2012

It's been too long Part 2

I figured that I would make tonight a 2 parter since I had so many pictures in the other one.

I had been doing rather poorly in terms of my diet there for awhile and frankly the exercise sucked too. I got back on it after a slight fall down the mountain and now I'm doing better than ever before.

I'm viewing this journey as a hike up Mt. Everest.  I started at the bottom of the mountain and am working my way to the top.  The top will be my permanent home. I don't plan on coming down the mountain.

Emotionally this has been a rough few weeks as well.  Work stress and personal life stress have taken it's toll on me.  Luckily I have many wonderful people in my life that support me and love me for me. Everyone else can suck it!  You either support me or don't.  Don't fake it!

Last week I spent some time with my mom.  She lost her husband only 1 short year ago and because of him, we have both made some life changes that for the best.

The roller coaster isn't quite as crazy as it has been but I still think it could slow down and let me breathe a little.

Thought of the day/week/month:


Libby the Ladybug says, "Dot your life with love and friends... and be grateful for all you have."

No comments:

Post a Comment