Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Realities

Okay, so let me tell you something.

The reality of my body is pretty nasty!

I'm ashamed of it really.  There are folds where there used to be fat, there are wrinkles of skin where there used to be fat, I have a heat rash or something on my thighs, between my thighs and stomach and near my lady parts.

See... not pretty!

On the other hand, I know there are some realities that will just always be and I'm okay with that.

#1 My thighs will forever touch when I walk and stand.
#2 I will never be able to see my feet without bending over.  The girls are preventing that from happening once the tummy flattens.
#3 At some point in my journey, I will have to have surgery to remove this sagging gross skin.
#4 I will never be 100% happy with my body but I figure if I can get to 80% then I'm doing pretty damn good.

Forgive me for saying this...


















Always remember that your life is yours and not someone else's.  Live it the way you want to live and how you know you should live rather than how others THINK you should live.

No comments:

Post a Comment