Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Talk

I'm sorry to everyone that I have been MIA for awhile now.  Life gets in the way of the blog sometimes.

I had been feeling depressed, had no energy and just wanted to sleep all the time.  Today there was a new sense of renewal. 

I woke up after a rather restless night of sleep feeling wonderful!  I went to Wal-Mart and Trader Joe's.  I got home around 9am, cleaned the kitchen and started homework.  I went for a long walk this after noon.  I have no idea how far I walked but was gone for over an hour. I felt wonderful!

So you are probably asking, "What does this have to do with the title"?

I had someone say to me, "talk to your body, listen to your body". 

So that is what I did.

I meditated and had a conversation with my body.  I discovered some things that I knew but didn't acknowledge. 

I knew that most days, I felt awful.  I knew that I needed to change something but didn't know what.  After talking to my body, I need to change my breakfast and start adding some other things into my diet.

I have noticed that I am gassy.  TMI... yes I know.  It is my diet.  I need to change things in my diet.  I am eating a probiotic yogurt every day.  Turns out I probably don't need to.  That must be the biggest reason I am so gassy.  My body was giving me clues, I just didn't listen. 

There are many other things my body told me, now it's time to make the changes.

Have a conversation with your body, what does it have to say? 


No comments:

Post a Comment