Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Monday, September 3, 2012

The Fat Girl in the Corner

It occurred to me that I have put myself into a situation.

For the teachers that I work with and have seen my office now, where am I sitting?  Think about it...

I am again, "The Fat Girl in the Corner"!

There are 5 of us in this room, 3 against the north wall and 2 against the south wall. I am in the northwest corner of the room.  I am also the biggest in the room. 

It wasn't on purpose that I chose this.  I said that I would take that desk because I don't frankly care where my desk is.  I didn't notice that was the case until I was thinking about something random in that room and it came to me. 

Just an interesting observation....

On a happy note...

My friend is working on a logo for me.  It is for my website, blog, twitter, and business cards. I have to say that right now, it looks awesome!  I'm amazed at what she came up with in such a short period of time.  I can't wait to show everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment