Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Normal

When someone asks, "it is normal if/when.... ?"  Dr. Phil says one of two things. It's not normal if it disrupts your everyday life and takes away from things you once enjoyed.  The other things is that it may not be someone else's normal but it's YOUR normal.

I haven't found my normal but I have found my "that's just me".  Thanks to these meds, I am no longer wondering where I went.  I was lost for awhile.  I'm not sure if anyone else noticed it, but I had lost the part of me that I had found again.

I know that I missed me.  It feels good to know the meds are working.

I have energy again to work out!  Definitely not as depressed as I was.  Obviously meds don't make it go away completely but it does help keep the symptoms from becoming overwhelming.

I walked up to the mailbox tonight and jogged home.  It felt good to move.  Now that I have my symptoms under control, the weight is going to just fall right off and I'll be back to ultimate health.


No comments:

Post a Comment