Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Dreams

Last night I had a dream I was in high school.  It was a high school that I didn't recognize.  We were in PE class and had to run the mile.

I actually did it.  In the dream that is.

I decided when I woke up that a-change-is-a-comin'!

I can't keep living in yesterday.  The changes I have made in the past need to stay there and I can't beat myself up.

There was a renewed sense of passion today at the gym.  I had energy, I wanted to work, I NEEDED to work.

This is all a good thing... I'm starting to feel like myself again.  The upped prescription and the added bonus prescription are helping.  With the Color Run less than a month away, I need to get in gear and kick some major ass!

Motivation found!


No comments:

Post a Comment