Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Monday, October 22, 2012

It's been too long!

Hello loyal followers!

I have been on a roller coaster lately both emotionally and physically.

On October 6th I made a trip to Lawrence KS (Rock Chalk!)!  I did my 3rd 5k!

I must say that I have renewed my own knowledge that I CAN in fact change my life.

I ran a total of 1.5 miles of the Color Run 5K.  It was not in one go but it was enough for me to know that I am getting healthier and stronger each and every day.

Before the Color Run... It was COLD!
Crossing the finish line!  Yes I'm running!















Color Cloud!  Those are so much fun!
I'm completely covered in color!
Including my teeth.

Lolly pop?!  No, the Color Run!

It was white and clean... now not so much! 
My support system for the day!
Erika is a wicked awesome cupcake!
Check out her blog!  Cupcake Hippie :)

Erika had never been to Lawrence before
o of course we had to visit campus.

I just love this guy!




He needed a kiss!
I met one of my best friends at KU so
I have a lot to be thankful
for from this awesome bird!
Rock Chalk

No comments:

Post a Comment