Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Monday, February 18, 2013

Knee Update!

Okay, so here it goes...

There are the beginning formation of spurs in my knee.  Nothing to freak about just yet. 

The kind of pain I have is called Chondromalacia patella or for those of you without a medical degree, Anterior knee pain. 

I am extremely flat footed and that can cause the pain. 

Here is my newest fashion accessory!  Don't you just love it?!

I have to wear it pretty much all day every day, especially when I exercise.  Kind of sucks but I'm noticing a difference. 

I also have early stages of osteoarthritis.  I am taking Meloxicam for this. Fortunately, doc gave me permission to work out again!



I guess you can say that I am just a hot mess!  

**1 Month until I leave for my cruise!!**
Thought of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment