Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Monday, March 4, 2013

Days like today...

On days like today, I'm so grateful that I work with 5/6/7 yr olds.  First thing this morning one little guy comes up to me, gives me the biggest hug and says, "Ms. Brosemer, you look like a party!"  (1st grader)

I can only hope he means I look like I could go to a party!  LOL!

Later in the day, right after lunch one girl looks at me and says, "You look like a ladybug but black and white."  (kindergartener) LOL!  I had on a black shirt with white polka dots.  I never thought of it that way, but thank you little lady!

As I was leaving my last class today, I had two different girls give me a hug (kindergarteners).  One said, "you look really bootiful!" (translation: beautiful) and the other said, "you are so pretty!"

I love my job!


No comments:

Post a Comment