Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Dear....

Dear Gym Bitch,

I truly enjoyed watching your face as I was trying to battle through my workout today with my trainer.  I noticed that you were very interested in everything that I was doing today. You may be very skinny, wearing Under Armor, and was running on the treadmill earlier.  I noticed that you changed the weights on the machine to less then what I was doing (haha, I'm better than you).

I noticed the look on your face as you looked at me.  Were you thinking about my fat rolls?  Were you thinking about how disgusting a fat person looks?  Judging me and others does not get you anywhere in life.  Watching you watch me just made me want to work even harder.

Please re-evaluate your views on people...

Yours truly,
The Fat Girl in the Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment