Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Friday, June 14, 2013

It's been awhile

I have had a lot going on!

#1 I graduated with my Master's Degree in May!!!
President Shonrock and I 

With my hood after graduation
My brother Paul and I.  He graduated too!










#2 I found out I was being transferred to a different school.  I had mixed feelings about being transferred at the beginning.  I feel like it is for the best now.  My health is not what it should be.  I have put on a lot of weight this year.  Not nearly as much I have in the past.

Since I have depression and anxiety issues, this year has been hell.  Lots of problems, lots of questions about my abilities (self directed), and lots of questions about my choice to be an educator.

I will be teaching kindergarten through 5th grade English as a Second Language!  I've taught k/1 for so long that I have to get into the mindset of older kids.  Now I have a reason to read the William Allen White Children's Book Nominees!  I just finished one book!  I did a sort-of-review of it.  http://wawbookreviews.blogspot.com/  Check it out and tell me what you think!

Well, that is about it for now... nothing too exciting.

Just more of the same b.s.... you know, self doubt, self loathing, negative self talk... the usual.

I'll post more often and get back to at least weekly posts.  Promise!

1 comment: