Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Back to it!

Hello dear readers!

I know it has been a very long time since my last post.  I just got too busy to blog!

Some life changes occurred and more are in the future.

I have been thinking quite a bit about some things.

The first thing that has been on my mind is this:

I wonder what I would look like if I lost ___ pounds.  How will I look if I'm  ____ pounds lighter?   Is that something others think about?  I stood in front of the mirror tonight pulling on my body and prodding at the fat.  Just curious what it would look like if my belly button is higher.

Does my face look better if I don't have 2 chins?


My other thoughts have focused around something my S.O. said to me last night.  We were in bed, talking in the dark and he asked me why I don't walk around naked.  I told him it was because I don't like my body.  I know my body doesn't gross out my S.O. but I feel weird being naked around others.
Being comfortable in ones own skin is really important.  I'm NOT comfortable in any way.  Although I know my S.O. likes my body, I don't.

How do you become comfortable in your skin?  If anyone has the answer, please share.


Look for more posts in the days, weeks, and months to come.  Some exciting and scary things are in my future.


No comments:

Post a Comment