Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Monday, July 28, 2014

Detox Days 7-12

Quick update...

eating got a little easier but I still hate it.  I have cheated a few times on the diet but I also know I have to listen to my body and do what is right for me.

Sometimes you just have to eat.  It was never an over eat but it was filling food.

I'm officially down 12 pounds and have plans to be under 300 very soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am able to start adding chicken into my diet on Thursday.  You have no idea how happy I am to eat meat again.

When this detox is over I will be starting what is called the Undergraduate Diet.  Basically it's the beginning of Paleo.

With my gazillion supplements I will take every day and a protein shake, I hope that things will get better internally.

My stomach doesn't seem to mind all the craziness.  It is definitely cleaning out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wish me luck on days 13-30 that I stay strong!

1 comment:

  1. I totes support your move to primal eating. So excited for you. Good luck and great job on all of your successes so far!

    ReplyDelete