Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Detox Day 3 & 4

Day 3

I drank my shake but didn't really want to eat anything else. For lunch there was some cheating.  I ate a salad, then I had some mashed potatoes, a small slice of pizza and a bread stick.

It was very hard to go out to eat!  This veggie and fruit detox is annoying!

I didn't think about it and at my niece's birthday party, I couldn't eat.  I should have brought food but didn't.

I didn't even eat cake even though I wanted to.  I did have a little frosting though.
Feeding Aunt Bekka
When I got home, I had a cucumber and that was it.  I just wasn't very hungry so I didn't eat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 4

I was a good girl today!  I had my shake this morning, although I didn't eat my fruit for breakfast until about an hour later.

I went to the grocery store to the salad bar and filled up a big container!  It was a fabulous tasting salad!

Dinner was a fruit smoothie.  I don't know if I should be drinking almond milk more than once a day but I did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really need to find some alternatives to what I'm eating.  I'm getting bored.  I have 10 more days without meat so I need to figure something out.

The document that I was given has some recipes in it.  I think I'm going to try the tomato soup recipe, the veggie stew recipe and I don't know what else.

I'm looking for gluten-free, dairy free, vegetarian meals to get me through the next few weeks.

If you have any ideas, please let me know, I'm bored here...

Thought for today:
A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results.

No comments:

Post a Comment