Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Detox Day 6

I've noticed I'm not as hungry as I have been.  I've really only eaten twice today.

I had a salad about 1:15 and then some soup about 6.  I did my two shakes today but other than that, nothing.

Today was a kind of cheat day.  I had two huge yummy bites of a cheeseburger.  I could have eaten a bunch of cheeseburgers but after I ate it, I immediately started feeling gross.  Pretty good sign right there huh?

I want to swing by the health food store tomorrow to get more soup.  It was really good and such a huge change in what I've been eating.  

5 more days until I can add meats... I know I can, I know I can, I know I can...

With support and encouragement, I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment