Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Detox Day 5

So my ring is practically falling off my hand.  That is a great thing!

I've noticed I'm not so bloated anymore!

I cheated yesterday and had 2 bean burritos.  I just couldn't do it for one more second.  I needed to feel full.  Big mistake!  I felt so sick afterwards. Lesson learned!

~~~~~

I talked with a friend of 30+ years that had done this shake before.  She gave me hope and inspiration.  Thank you Rebecca!

~~~~~~

I also did my workout with my trainer yesterday.  He kicked my butt as always.

I'm getting stronger and able to do more now but it's still tough.

~~~~~~

I just hope that the next few weeks are smoother for me.  With school starting back up and life moving forward, things get a little crazy.

Here's to a smooth sailing the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment