Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

At it again

Started counting calories again!  I was so hungry yesterday!  I thought my stomach was going to eat through my skin and devour a student!  LOL!

I hate being hungry but I also know I have to train myself to eat less again.

Since it was so hard yesterday, I woke up with a new attitude today.  My body was telling me that I need a change... so I changed. It won't be easy to get back into it. I will do what it takes to get healthy and prove to myself that I can do it!

I will be having a health assessment tomorrow for my health insurance.  Not something I'm completely looking forward to but necessary.  I want to get the perks from it.

I want to feel better, I want to be happier with myself.

The cyst rupturing scared me, but I was in denial about how bad it was until I had another one rupture.  I go to the doctor on March 17th to find out more about this health scare and to hopefully get some answers.

My smaller clothes don't fit anymore and I'm finding it tough to get dressed in the mornings.  I feel like I'm wearing the same things over and over again because they are the only things that fit.

I'm depressed, my body hurts and I have no desire to do anything.  It's time to make the changes again and be the healthier me.

I have a 5k in May that I want to be able to do without being winded.  Right now, I don't think I can do that.  Time to lace up my tennis shoes and head for the hills!


No comments:

Post a Comment