Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Saturday, January 19, 2013

FitBit

The FitBit is a cool way to track steps and what not.  http://www.fitbit.com/home

I'm excited to see how well it will work for me.  I'm planning on using it to track my sleep as well.  Who knew that a pedometer could track your sleep?

My burgundy FitBit One
It also tracks miles, stairs climbed, and calories burned.  There is a cute little flower that shows you how active you are.

As long as I am within 20 ft of a turned on computer with the Wireless Dongle (tee hee Dongle), it will update my information throughout the day.

I'm excited to try this new venture.

I'm coming up on my one year since my interview.  I've met some incredible people since it aired.  Thank you all for the support you have given me over this last year.

Here's to many more years of encouragement and support with each other!

Thought of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment