Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Monday, January 21, 2013

Won't you let me take you on a sea cruise!

I'm so excited!  I'm leaving the country for the first time every AND going on a cruise for the first time ever in MARCH 2013!!!!!

One of my besties and I are going!  Now that it's officially booked I get to share my excitement.

So... boat, Florida, water, warm weather, CRAAAAAAAP!  That means.....

EEEEEEKKKKKKKK!

What I am going to do?!?!?!?!?!

Now my step mom made a good point, "Nobody will ever see you again!"  But then I made the point, "We've got to take pictures!"

See the issue!  Fat girls, swim suits, cruises... not a good combination!

Time to step it up and take some inches off and some pounds off to make this vacation picture pretty.

I don't want to hear it!  Yes, I'm beautiful inside and out. Yes, I don't need to change unless I want to.  Yes, it's more about having fun then looking good.

I know I know!  It's about what I need to do for me to feel good about this cruise.

Let the countdown begin!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment