Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Jan. 1st The day that changed my life

One year ago today I decided that I needed to make some serious changes in my life.  My life has changed for the better since that decision was made.

Although I have struggled... although I have fought... although I have battled, I regret nothing.  After having picked up two 10 pound bags of potatoes, I realized that 20 pounds is a lot.  Although it wasn't what I had hoped to have lost, it's still a lot!

I have done more in 365 days to better my body than I ever have in my life.

My biggest accomplishment was doing 3 5k's and running about 1 and a half miles in the last one.

My body is ready for more!  My goal is another 20 pounds this year.  It's not a very lofty goal but it's a goal none the less.  It's realistic too!  I have to say whatever over 20 pounds I lose is totally a bonus.

I have a goal to blog 3 times a week. I'll be finishing up grad school and taking a kick ass vacation in March so it might be tough but it will be done!

Tomorrow's topic.... goal making.

Thought of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment