Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Saturday, May 12, 2012

9 years

9 years ago today my family lost it's matriarch.  Phyllis Williams Brosemer aka Grammy was an amazing woman that held our family together. The family just hasn't been the same since we lost her.  I miss her every day and had to have a good cry for all the family I have lost.

Today I had a massage.  Apparently I had a lot of knots in my back.  We didn't get them all worked out but the majority are out.  While I was laying on the massage table, I did have a good cry.  It was from the pain leaving my body and from the emotional pain.  It felt good to get it out.

Yesterday I went to the zoo with the first graders.  I was so exhausted when I got home that I literally was striping off my clothes on the way to the bathroom, took a shower, ate something small, and passed out on the couch.

Summer classes start on Monday, it's going to be a long 5 weeks.  Wish me luck!

You might not hear from me regularly for the next 5 weeks but I will definitely try.  Tomorrow is a training day.  Yeehaw! Can't wait to get moving tomorrow since today was a lazy day.  It's bedtime for now though.

Until tomorrow...

Thought of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment