Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May 9th

I really want to buy an elliptical.  I just don't think it's a good idea though. I need to pay off a crown for a tooth and want to pay off my car.

I am going to be getting a little bit of a refund on my financial aid so I do plan on doing the 12 1-hour sessions of personal training at the Y.  I train in 30 minute sessions so it's actually 1 hour a month so for like $450 I will be getting a year of personal training sessions.  If that isn't motivation, I don't know what is.

Today was one of those days that's makes me want to go to bed.  It was 6:30 and I was in the bathtub, then laying in bed by 7:45.  I did decide to paint my nails in a sparkly purple finger nail polish just to make myself smile. Sparkles are awesome!

It is 8:20pm. I can't keep my eyes open.  I think it is bedtime.

Until tomorrow...

Thought of the day:

1 comment:

  1. sparkly nails do help you feel better dont they? I am in totally agreement!

    ReplyDelete