Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

Thank you to those who have served our country and lost their lives.

Thank you to those who have served our country.

I was watching Dr. Oz today.  I never watch him, I get annoyed.  But the promo for Curvy Girls caught my eye.  As I was watching a lot of what he said was true and things that I'm already doing.  One thing though irritated me.

He said that men find curves sexy and it's okay to be curvy.  Now before you all start in on me, he made a generalization about men.  Not all men like curves.  I've been turned down for dates because I was skinny with boobs the size of watermelons.  Those men like curves alright, the bouncy fake ones that make a girl look top heavy.

Now yes, most men like curves but some like them bouncy and fake while others like the hour glass, figure 8 curves.  Just don't generalize people in that way.

A lady that he had on today said that "you don't have to be thin to be healthy".  Agreed! Let me clarify something here.  You can't be healthy at 400 pounds, but if I have some of Winnie the Pooh's "fluff n' stuff" but can run a half marathon, then yes, I am healthy if the doctor says so.

I haven't been eating well the last few days and need to get out there and move more.  The gym closed at noon today and I didn't know that.  I wanted to do some strength training.  Oh well, I can tomorrow.  I did do some stretches on the yoga ball.  I have learned that if I lay on it and roll backwards, my back gets a good stretch.  I also turn over on my stomach and roll forward on it.  That stretching feels so good!  I had also don't some tables to work the abs!

Later tonight, is going to be a nice long walk.  I'm going to wait for the weather to cool down a little first.

Off to do homework!

Thought of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment