Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cheese and Crackers!

It's been awhile, I've been busy, things are crazy!

3 more days of one of my college classes and 8 more days of another.

5 more days of school for the kiddos, 6 more for me.

48 minutes on the elliptical today, strength training is going well.  Trainer Joe has started me on some very different exercises.  Pull-ups are going to be very difficult.  It's only been a few hours but my body is SCREAMING!!!  I can't even get up to pee, I really hope I can get up tomorrow.

Tomorrow is an exciting day!  My stepmom (retired English teacher) and my high school freshman English teacher (also retired and author) are coming up for my school's career fair!  I can't wait to see both of them, especially Mrs. Henrikson since it has been so long.

Happy trails to you!  Until we meet again!

Thought of the day: (very profound and makes me think of all of the things I've been through)

“What happened in the past that was painful has a great deal to do with what we are today, but revisiting this painful past can contribute little or nothing to what we need to do now . . .” William Glasser

No comments:

Post a Comment