Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Thursday, June 14, 2012

School's out!

Today was the first day of summer break!!!!  I left the house for a brief moment to go to Sonic for an iced tea because I didn't have any tea bags in the house.

Tomorrow is the final day for my college class so I have quite a bit to do.  Hopefully I can get to the gym or at least get out and about tomorrow.

15 more days until the Color Run!  AHHHHHH!  I just don't feel ready today, all I've wanted to do was eat.  Luckily there was no random snacks in the house so I was able to not eat myself into a stupor.

To procrastinate tonight I'm watching Mean Girls... to end tonight a quote from Mean Girls

Cady: Calling somebody else fat won't make you any skinnier. Calling someone stupid doesn't make you any smarter. And ruining Regina George's life definitely didn't make me any happier. All you can do in life is try to solve the problem in front of you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment