Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

17 Days?!

Today was the last day of school for the kids.  Tomorrow is staff breakfast and then room cleaning.

Logged 3.1 miles on the elliptical today in 44:11!  It's time to take this to the track.  I'm a little nervous but I'm ready!  17 more days until my first 5k!

I never thought this would be my life.  I always thought of myself as someone that just watched people run and exercise.  Now I'm the one that yearns for exercise.  My body craves exercise like it craves chocolate.

On a good note, the cellulite on my thighs is disappearing pretty quickly!

Cellulite going away = awesome!

Anyway, time to go to bed so I can rest of for helping others tomorrow.

Until tomorrow....

Thought of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment