Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Thursday, June 21, 2012

adding to the workouts

Now that it's summer I have time to do things I want to do. 

I've started going to yoga.  My lower back is hurting a little bit.  I have discovered muscles that I didn't know I wasn't using.  I've also started swimming laps.  That is a good workout!  My legs felt like they were going to fall off.

I can definitely see myself doing these exercises on a regular basis. 

8 days until the Color Run!  Today I'm feeling ready, that might change tomorrow.  Everyday is something new. 

I think I'm going to go start on cleaning out my closet.  If I haven't worn it in over a year, I'm donating it regardless of how it fits.  I have already filled one trash bag from my dresser drawers.  It feels good to clean out my closet and my soul.

Thought of the day:
When was the last time you cleaned out your closet and dresser?  Maybe it's time...

No comments:

Post a Comment