Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Long day....

I volunteered for the Color Run Check-In today.  It is real now!

I had so much fun!  I ended up putting on many hats tonight but that is nothing new. As a teacher I wear many hats so tonight I started out at the shirt table, made it over to the inital check in table, then was telling people "Start time has been changed to 7:30 instead of 8:30 due to excessive heat", then ended my night giving out packets of color.

Who knows what hats I will wear tomorrow but I have learned to wear different shoes!  My feet hurt so bad!

It's just weird knowing that in 36 hours I will be doing my first 5k. Unfortunately I will end up walking the majority of it but that's okay, I'm doing it.  That's all that matters!

I'm off to bed, it's been a long day and tomorrow is going to be long as well.  Actually the next 3 days are going to be long.

If I don't post, I'm just too tired but will post pictures as soon as I can.

Night all!

Thought of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment