Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The night is young

The night might be young but I'm tired!

Did 42 minutes on the elliptical, 35 minutes of strength training, and 90 minutes of pool time with my friend and her 2 nieces.

One thing that I never thought I would do that I was able to do tonight was pull-ups!  This is what they look like.
It is crazy but I got 25 of them in.  I was supposed to do 3 sets of 10 but it just wasn't going to happen. They are modified but still very difficult.

I did a lot of upper body work tonight so my arms feel like spaghetti.

11 days until the Color Run, I'm not sure I'm ready today.  Every day brings me different emotions. Today uncertainy and doubt, tomorrow who knows!




On a different note, I cut my hair!  It is so much cooler and feels great!  Unfortunately, I didn't take into consideration needing to pull my hair back when I work out.  I can get it part way up, it was a little soaked after my time at the gym today. Gross...
So for those not on Facebook or Twitter... Here it is!
I love it!  Thank you to a friend from high school for the suggestion!

Off to bed, I'm so tired!

Thought/Tip of the day:
Stay cool, drink lots of water, take frequent breaks, and most of all have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment