Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Discovery

So now that school is back in session, I had started drinking pop again at lunch.  I weighed myself the other day and realized I am about 7 pounds heavier.  That scared me!

Part of the problem is that I'm just not eating very smart and not exercising enough.

Getting back into a routine is helping me see that now.  So pop is officially out of my life again.  I need to make healthier better choices again.   I know I will and that it will take time to readjust.

There is a learning curve when it comes to food and exercise.  I pushed the limits, saw results that did not make me happy and now I'm changing it.

I wonder if the unsettling feelings, the depression and the anxiety are a symptom and not a cause.  I have felt better the last few days since stopping the pop consumption and don't feel as anxious and I was.

I truly believe that there was something wrong with me and that my body just can't handle a pop unless it's once in awhile.  I need to know that about me.

Each and every day I am learning something new about my body and about myself.

What have you learned today?

My cat is turning into a dog!  He drinks from the toilet and likes to go outside on a leash.  

No comments:

Post a Comment