Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Sunday, August 12, 2012

UG!

Haven't posted in a few days.  I honestly haven't felt like it.  Everything just seems so... stupid, ignorant, depressing, insignificant, and frustrating.

Every where I go, people just seem to piss me off.  I have no idea why I am so sensitive to everything around me right now.

My workout today was only 30 minutes but it felt like hours.  I got up this morning at some unreasonable hour for a Sunday and instead of lounging on the couch drinking coffee, I decided to walk.  I looked at my phone after what felt like 30 minutes or more and it was only about 10.  I don't know why it was such a struggle to walk today.

Sorry I'm such a negative nelly right now.  I'll get out of this funk and back to being me.  Promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment