Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Monday, August 27, 2012

WOW!

It has been a long trying few days...

I have packed up my entire classroom :(

I have moved my office from the first floor to the 3rd floor.  The good news is that I will have a lot of stairs to climb multiple times a day.

This could be good for me... I'm not sure how I feel about sharing an office with 4 other women though.

It's not that I don't like my co-workers, I just think that 5 women in that close quarters a few times a day may get messy.

Between the packing, the moving of boxes and rearranging it has been a long few days.

This is going to be a long week.  Tomorrow is a trip 100 miles to my hometown for a meeting for Grad school.  200 miles round trip.  I'll survive ;-P

I will be pretty sporadic this week while I'm traveling around.  I'm hoping to update more later this week.

Have a wonderful week and remember to get off the couch!


1 comment:

  1. I hope that you have a safe and wonderful trip!! Good luck with the new office...I have the same feelings on that issue. Not that I don't like or don't get along with other women, but you seriously put too many of us in a small space for too long or too often and yes, things will undoubtedly get messy from time to time. I wish you the best there! Keep me updated on that for sure! Safe journeys my friend!

    ReplyDelete