Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Friday, July 10, 2015

A little more than 9 days remaining

I didn't post the last few days because there was nothing to say.

Yesterday I had my endoscopy.  The last thing I remember is the lady coming in to give me the good juice in the IV.

The next thing I remember is being in the car.

Apparently I went and got my blood work done.  Okay, whatever I guess.

I don't remember coming home but I have no memories until I woke up 3.5 hours later.

Anesthesia and I don't get along well.

I was a little out of it all day yesterday but today, I'm pretty fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I went and paid for surgery.  I think I heard my bank account scream!  It will be worth it in the end.

Since Monday I am down 11 pounds.  I know they say people typically lose 10-20 pounds in the liquid pre-op phase, I met the minimum in just 5 days.  To be honest though, some of it might have been binge weight from the weekend.

I am getting more nervous for July 20th but I have all the support I need!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a very random note, I stopped by QuikTrip to get gas and needed a protein shake or something.

The donuts were very inviting!  I wanted one soooooooo bad but I walked on by.  That ladies and gents is willpower!

Off to make my jello and drink some broth!

WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment