Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Tough Decisions Pt 2

Matthew 7:1-3King James Version (KJV)

Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
When it comes to weight and health issues, I will not judge.  I have faced everything you can imagine.
Recently, I was on vacation with my boyfriend and his 3 kids.  We went to Silver Dollar City and White Water.  Trying to ride with the kids was horrible.  It was so hard to get into the seats.  I was near tears many times.  
While riding the Flooded Mine, we put the girls in the front, the boy in the middle and the bf and I in the back.  Wow!  Was that a mistake!  Between us we could have sunk that boat!  Mr. 6'3" 189 lbs would have been just fine in the back of the boat alone.  
Between us we were 494 lbs!!!!!!  Not a good combo!!!
That moment was the moment when I realized that my decision was right.
What is there to do when you've tried it all?  How do you look at yourself in the mirror and decide enough is enough?
What is the last resort?

No comments:

Post a Comment