Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Sunday, July 5, 2015

And away we go....

So here it is, Sunday night...

As of tomorrow I have 2 weeks until surgery!

I'm not feeling much of anything except maybe numb and nasty.

I have been eating a bunch of crap this weekend.  I know I shouldn't have but it's the "last meal" thought that keeps running through my head.

I never really had my "last meal", I've had my "last meals"  lol

Tomorrow I start my all liquid diet.  I'm not looking forward to it at all. It will be tough but I know it will be worth it in the end.

I know the first few days I will be completely cranky.  I know that every time the BF puts food in his mouth, I will be jealous.  I did something similar last summer but instead of a permanent change, it was a very expensive temporary change.

Wish me luck!  I will be posting my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment