Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Friday, July 17, 2015

Days left

With just days left until surgery, I'm starting to get nervous, scared, and excited.

Someone said to me, "good, that means you're not insane"

Um, thank you... lol

Luckily I have found someone from a support group online that I have been messaging with.  We are going through the liquid diet together and our surgery is the same day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 more full days until surgery day!  Craziness!  I can't wait but I want the weekend to go slow.  There's still a lot to do!  I need to make a list of things that I need to get so when I can try soft foods, they will be here, I need to pick up things around the house: litter box, laundry, dishes, and I need to get mentally prepared.

How does one mentally prepare to get rid of the majority of the stomach and major surgery?  If you figure it out, please let me know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think the next 2 days will be rough mentally but I will get myself ready.  The boyfriend's kids are here so that is a great distraction.  The little one came up to me, grabbed my arm and said "My Bekka!"  I asked him, "are you sure I'm not daddy's Bekka?"  and he said, "I love you too so you are my Bekka!"

I think that will help me get through the weekend and get ready for surgery day!

No comments:

Post a Comment