Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Monday, July 16, 2012

ABC's part 1

With the heat wave going strong in KS (106 is the high like 3 days this week) I've decided 2 things.
#1 The pool and I are going to become friends
#2 I will not leave the house unless absolutely necessary!  All the shades are drawn and every possible fan is on high.

Poor William is a long haired black cat and has parked himself in front of a fan with belly exposed.  I tried to get a picture but when I got up, he moved.  I'm determined to get one!  Take care of your animals!

Anyway onto my post...

With 6+ months gone, I've had a lot of time to think about my health.  I decided to do an ABC's of Me.  But as I'm writing this, I think I'm going to ask you, my readers, to pick a letter and describe something about my journey or blog.  I have my list already made, I'm just curious to see what you have to say...

Bonus points if you can come up with a Q, X or Z :)

Good Luck!  GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment