Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Confidence

While working out with my trainer today, I was able to do my exercises with little to no problems.  In fact next time we are increasing the weights.  I was surprised that I was able to do 10 pull-ups in a row without too much problems. 

My trainer said that doing the 5k on Saturday increased my confidence.  I agree!  I now know that I am stronger than I thought I was in many different ways.

Working today with the trainer is what I needed to kick my butt into gear.

I made a simple Home Exercise Tracker today

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/64685033/home%20exercise%20tracker.pdf

Feel free to download, print and share it.  I have to actually see it and write it down.  Tracking it on MyFitnessPal is awesome but seeing it daily on paper is what I need as well.  I will be tracking it in 2 different ways.

I hope you find this tracker useful.

Thought of the day:
How can we help each other get the confidence back to move on with our weight loss journeys?

No comments:

Post a Comment