Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Color Run 2012

I had a blast yesterday at the Color Run!

I power walked 2.6 miles of the 3.1.  I made a promise to myself that I would run across the finish line.  So I did!!!!  The Bad Teachers had way more fun than should be allowed.

Before
After!



















As you can see we all had a lot of fun getting dirty!

Here are some more pictures:

My dad and I, he's not in white :)
My step-mom!  I love all the supporters in my life


I didn't have my feather tutu on but you can see how dirty I was!
All in all a fabulous time was had by all!  Now to get my butt moving so I can run more of the Glow Run than I did the Color Run!

Six months ago this was not possible and now look at me now!!!!!!!!

Thought of the day:
Keep it going, you can do it, don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment