Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Whoops!

I didn't blog for 2 days!!!  Yikes!!  I thought did on Friday and yesterday I just did for some reason.

With the start of the new school year tomorrow, it's time to think about how to continue what I have learned over the summer.

One thing I have learned is that I need to eat more often to keep hunger away.  Mostly just something as simple as a few baby carrots or a hand full of grapes.  That is difficult when you are teaching.  I will definitely have to figure it out.

Having my classroom in the teacher's lounge is difficult as well.  People come in and get things out of the food cabinet or microwave something.  Keeping the hunger at bay is difficult there too.  I'll just have to keep the fruits and veggies handy and remember to drink lots of water.

It's time to crawl into bed, take some ZzzQuil, and get a good night's sleep.

Until tomorrow....

Thought of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment