Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 13th

Yesterday was a strange day so I didn't get a chance to post.  Today will have a double post.

I had woken up in the middle of night with a sharp pain in my mouth.  I had gotten up and looked in the mirror, I was completely swollen on the left side.  I had called into work so I could make it back to the dentist.  I'm hurting and eating becomes difficult at times.

Because I'm having issues eating, I don't feel like I'm doing all I should be.  When I go to the store today I'm going to see what I can get that will help me.  Soft foods don't always taste good or are the healthiest options.

I was able to work out though.  I have learned some things.
#1 The elliptical and I are not friends right now.  I got on yesterday and heard a crunch and felt pain in my right knee.  I was also out of breath within about 3 minutes.  I think I need to get some weight off and build up my lung capacities first. 

#2 You can get one hell of a workout on a stationary bike!  I was dripping with sweat after 30 minutes.  Taking my text book was a good idea!  I got almost the whole chapter read.

#3 Strength training is kind of fun... plus the eye candy doesn't hurt either ;-P

I'll post more later on today about well... today...

Thought of the day:
You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it.
– Charles Buxton










No comments:

Post a Comment