Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Thursday, January 19, 2012

January 19th

Quick post....

This conference isn't much fun in the food dept. 

They are feeding us. The salads are all chocked full of sodium and calories, very few of them are lettuce salads.  Not many healthy choices. 

I think I will be paying for this on Monday when I weigh myself.  Yes, I could have brought my own lunch but I didn't.

I know what I need to do.  I will be exercising a little more this upcoming week.

I can't wait to get to -5lbs!!!!  I found the cutest lady bug coffee cups that I want.

I had promised myself that for every 5lbs lost that I could buy something lady bug. 

Thought of the day:
Chemicals, n:  Noxious substances from which modern foods are made.  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment