Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Sunday, January 8, 2012

January 8th

I had to get a new scale, my Wii Fit just isn't accurate and I don't know why.  It said this morning that I weighed 254.4 lbs.  While I would love to think that I lost 34 lbs in less than one week, I just know it's not right.  The scale I bought is really nice although it was a little expensive.  I have it programmed with my current weight, height and gender.  It can tell me how much I'm losing between weigh-ins.  OOOHHHH!  Whatever!  I think I can do some simple math.  The bottom line is that I have a scale that is accurate to at least where I was last time I went to the doctor.

I found a CD that has some upbeat music on it that I will be using on the treadmill or whatever.  It's specifically a workout CD that has about 60 minutes of music plus I added some other songs from my library to the playlist.  That should help some when I don't want to watch something on TV while doing my workout.

After Zumba yesterday I was exhausted but felt good.  I was sore today but I know that I will be getting stronger and healthier.  I sat on the yoga ball today while doing my lesson plans, it was weird but I think I could get used to it.

The next few days are going to be stressful so we shall see what it brings.  I'm hoping that through all of this stress and uncertainty, I can make it through.

Classes start on Wednesday, one step closer to May 2013!  Woohoo!

Thought for the day:
Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.
Arnold Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment