Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Sunday, January 29, 2012

January 29th

 I am coming up on a month of doing this.  Tomorrow with be 4 weeks.  I don't feel like I've been doing my blog this long.

What have I learned in one month?

  1. I have learned that eating out is difficult.
  2. I have learned that eating three good meals a day with a mid morning and mid afternoon snack (some cheese, a piece of fruit, some carrots, hummus, something) keeps me from splurging all day and splurging at meals.
  3. I have learned that I like working out. 
  4. I have learned that I am stronger than I thought I was. 
  5. I have learned that I'm juggling too much and need to figure something out.
That is a lot to learn in one month.   I'm looking forward to all the things to come in the next month.

My goal for the next 4 weeks:
Lose another 5 lbs (10 lbs total)
Continue my controlled eating
Leave the stress outside!

My gift to myself! http://www.cafepress.com/designdivagifts2.544346528

Thought of the day:
Gluttony kills more than the sword.
~Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment