What have I learned in one month?
- I have learned that eating out is difficult.
- I have learned that eating three good meals a day with a mid morning and mid afternoon snack (some cheese, a piece of fruit, some carrots, hummus, something) keeps me from splurging all day and splurging at meals.
- I have learned that I like working out.
- I have learned that I am stronger than I thought I was.
- I have learned that I'm juggling too much and need to figure something out.
My goal for the next 4 weeks:
Lose another 5 lbs (10 lbs total)
Continue my controlled eating
Leave the stress outside!
My gift to myself! http://www.cafepress.com/designdivagifts2.544346528
Thought of the day:
Gluttony kills more than the sword.