Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 22nd

The more I think about it, the more I just want to scream!  I failed myself this week.  It was no ones fault but mine.  I've been playing the "could have" game with myself and beating myself up.

STOP!

What good is it to beat myself up?  All that does is make me more frustrated and I feel worse about my decisions last week.  So here is what I'm going to do:

#1 move back to my positive healthy food intake
#2 add a 10 minutes to my work out every day
#3 work harder to make up for my laziness and lack of motivation while I was gone
#4 stop beating myself up
#5 not letting this slip stop me

Easier said than done...
I can say #1 and #2 are probably the easiest to do right now.  Yesterday I had 200 calories left at the end of the day.  I will happily take it!  #3 is going to be a little more difficult but I have the motivation to keep lowering those numbers!  I want those ladybug coffee cups!!!!

So I have a rant that is not weight loss related...

I'm trying to get some work down for my classes and the ESU website is down for maintenance.  It would have been nice for them to let us know.  Jerks!

My goal today is to get some school work done for both classes and lesson plans and then work out.

Lots of great things are happening in the next few days!  Stay tuned!

Thought of the day:
Failure teaches success.
Japanese Saying

No comments:

Post a Comment