Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Monday, January 16, 2012

January 16th

Tonight will be a quick post because I have work to do...

Still having problems with my tooth.  Still taking anti-biotics for it.

Today's workout was awesome!  10-15 minutes on the treadmill and then 30 minutes on the stationary bike.  Then strength training.  I have to admit that I really like working out.  I may whine about it but the "high" I get afterwards makes me happy.

The rest of this week will be challenging.  I'm going to be at a conference for a few days.  I don't know what kind of food we will be getting.  All I know is that I do plan on really being careful.  I'm hoping there is a gym at the hotel so I can at least get some time on the treadmill in. They are charging $12.95 a day for internet service which is highway robbery!  They seem to have a nice workout area.  I will take my things but I can't guarantee that I will have the time.

I ate really well today.  Cereal and a banana with peanut butter for breakfast.  Whole wheat mac n' cheese with a turkey sandwich with whole wheat bread, cheese, spinach, and a measured out tablespoon of mayo for lunch.  Dinner was a chicken breast, brown rice, and a nice salad.  I'm not hungry, I've had my 8 glasses of water today.  My body has gotten used to eating this way so eating so terribly like I did yesterday upsets my stomach.

Big interview coming up soon!  Not too much longer!  I will let you know when it happens!

Funny thought of the day:
Eating rice cakes is like chewing on a foam coffee cup, only less filling.
Dave Barry

1 comment:

  1. What's the big interview?

    Good luck with your lifestyle change while you're away. It can't be easy to stay "on track" when you're so far away from "grand central station". LOL I hope your hotel has an excellent fitness room.

    Be careful and have fun,
    Destiny

    ReplyDelete