Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Monday, January 30, 2012

January 30th

You can pick your nose, you can pick your friends but you can't pick your friends nose...

There is one thing in life that I just don't think I could live without and that is my many friends. 

*Names have been changed to protect the guilty :-P

*Gertrude... what can I say about you?!  I just can't believe it has been over 16 years and we are still going strong!  We have had our ups, our downs and our WTF! moments.  Through it all, you have been one of my biggest cheerleaders and I have been yours.  I love you!

*Bunnygirl... You haven't been called that in a long time!  I remember when we first met.  Neither of us wanted a friend at that moment but we sucked it up and now 12 years later, we are planning a major trip soon! We have also had ups, downs and WTF! moments. 

I know I have left many people out but you all know I can't do it without your support.

Thank you all for the wonderful month!  Here is to another month of health!

Thought of the day:
Friends are the family you get to pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment