Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January 25th

Thought of the Day:
No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.
Barbara de Angelis

Normally I put the thought of the day at the end of my posts.  Today I decided I needed to put it at the beginning.

The reason is because I want it to resonate in you while you read.  

I have created my happiness.  It feels good to know that what I am doing is for me.  No one can change that.  

By living those negative past experiences, you are negative.  Don't get me wrong, sometimes those experiences need to be remembered so you know how to "be" in the future.  

I think it's safe to say that the bullying that I have seen in my past, although it has negatively impacted my life, is now being turned into a positive experience.  I know how I want to be in the future. 

I had let the bullies have control over me.  When you relive those experiences, they still have control.  All these years later and many many years of having not seen these people, they still have an impact. 

I'm changing for me.  I'm making the life changes that make me happy.  I have my own personal power.  

I am powerful!  You are powerful!  

How will you change your life?  What personal power you will take back?  Who has your power?  

No comments:

Post a Comment