Endorsements

"Candid, amusing & blunt everyday stuff. Love!" @

Saturday, January 7, 2012

January 7th

 I'm not sleeping well.  For the last 5 days or so, I will sleep a few hours at night then wake up at some unreasonable hour and not go back to sleep.  Last night was no exception, awake until 2 or 2:30 at least and then wide awake at 7:30.  This is not helping my lifestyle change.

A few days ago I told the story of the idiot that made fun of me in my blue dress. The local news anchor that wants to put me on the news wants me to wear blue during my interview.  You better believe that I really don't like the idea.  When I was at Walmart last night, I was looking for a blue shirt.  I did find one that I will wear.

Yesterday I spent time with Brittany and Trey.  This morning Brit and I went to the Y and I attended my first Zumba class.  It kicked my butt! Although I'm extremely sore, I felt good.

Afterwards we went to lunch and I found out that going out to eat is EXTREMELY difficult.  My leftover calories for the day were well, hardly there.

LESSON #1

First lesson learned... just because it sounds healthy, does not mean that you should eat it.  Yes there was grilled chicken, yes there was black beans, yes there was veggies.  One thing that I didn't even think about was that there was the tortillas and the sauce inside.  The sauce was a chipolte based sauce and I'm guessing mayo.  Ding Ding Ding!  Mayo is high calorie!  That is what threw me over the edge.

I think that I will not be eating out much for awhile.  I need to get myself on a routine first and foremost.  So until I have had some time to get my body used to this new change, I will not be eating out.

Thought of the day:
In absence of clearly defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily acts of trivia.
Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment